I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules of use by Users, including Buyers, from the Store maintained by the Seller.
2. The Terms and Conditions are kept available on the Shop's website in a manner that enables Users to obtain, reproduce, and preserve its contents.
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Seller - EURO-TACH Sp. z o.o.
Company headquarters: WIŚNIOWA 38, 05-800 PRUSZKOW
The address of the online store: WISNIOWA 38, 05-800 PRUSZKOW
Whoever runs a business, sells goods or provide services within the Store.
2. Shop - an Internet service managed by the Seller and allowing Users to place orders, conclude Sales Orders, or Service Contracts available on the internet domain: xenoenergy.eu
3. User - Internet user, using the Shop, acquiring or intending to purchase goods or services presented by the Seller via the Store.
4. Buyer - A user who has entered into a Sales Contract or Service Contract within the Store.
5. Order - an offer to purchase goods in the Store on the terms and conditions resulting from the Terms and Conditions between the User and the Seller, with the purpose of concluding the Sale Agreement.
6. Sales contract - an agreement concluded in the Store on the terms and conditions resulting from the Regulations between the Seller and the Purchaser, the object of which is the sale of the Goods to the Purchaser.
7. Service Agreement - an agreement concluded in the Store on the terms and conditions of the Regulations between the Seller and the Purchaser, the subject of which is the provision by the Seller to the Purchaser of the service or service.
8. Agreement - includes the Sale Agreement and the Service Agreement.
9. Terms and Conditions - These Terms and Conditions.
10. Materials - information on the website of the Store, including Names and descriptions as well as pictures and graphic illustrations of goods, designations of goods manufacturers.
11. Newsletter - a service provided by the Seller, consisting in the transmission by electronic means of information, including commercial information, concerning in particular the Seller and his products, the electronic selling industry, news, promotions and commercial offers.
12. Consumer Rights Act - Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws, 2014, No. 827);
13. Electronic Services Act - Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
II. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The amendment shall enter into force upon the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Shop page, subject to the provisions of Section XIII.3.
2. The amendment of the Regulations does not apply to Contracts entered into before the entry into force of the new Regulations. In the event of concluding the Agreements referred to in the preceding paragraph, after the entry into force of the amended Regulations, the Purchaser will be asked to accept the new Regulations.
3. In the absence of acceptance of the content of the new Terms and Conditions, the User may terminate the Contract for the provision of services of a continuous or periodical nature in the manner provided for in clause XI.5 of the Regulations.
4. In all matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law apply.
5. Any disputes related to the services rendered by the Seller within the Store will be settled by the relevant Polish common courts.
6. Consumer users have the opportunity to use out-of-court handling of claims and claims before the Permanent Consumer Court by the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the above. Dispute Resolution Procedures and Procedures are located at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab 'Settlement of Consumer Disputes'.